Saturday 20 May 2017

FROM THE MATCH SECRETARY

Blairgowrie Ladies Friendly Matches

Good morning ladies. Just a quick thank you, mid season, for the support you have given to the  Friendly Matches fixture list this season.  There has been a good response for most of the fixtures, but I have become aware that some of our games have coincided with the Perth and Kinross County fixtures.  

This would appear to be the case on Monday 29th May, for our home match against Crail at 1.00pm.  Therefore, I am asking for 2 players to come forward to play in this match.  I hope you will be able to assist, as it would be sad that a club our size could only field 6 players for a home tie.

Please just contact me by email, johnstonf60@yahoo.co.uk or on 07759947227.  I await a positive response.



Fiona Johnston
(Match Secretary)