Monday 20 April 2020

Here we are again

Well, here we are again in lockdown for a further three weeks and our fixtures for May have been abandoned.  Hopefully, I will be able to carry out some duties as Lady Captain eventually.  The sun continues to shine - I can't remember the last time we had rain but I don't think I could bear it if,  once we are back in the golfing saddle, the rain starts and forgets to stop.

I don't know about you, but I have finished spring cleaning inside and outside our house, the garden has never had this much care and attention and we have discovered  many local walks we didn't know existed!  I am sure you will all be in the same situation,keeping busy as much as possible. 

One piece of good news is that Vice-captain Nora has a new great-grandson and she could not be prouder.  We send our heartiest congratulations and wish all her family well.

Please keep well and safe.  We'll meet again, don't know when .....


Margaret Kerr
Lady Captain